Wednesday 15 July 2009

Well - it's Wednesday already! Where does the time go to? Having said that, I am really looking forward to the weekend. No particular reason - just nice to have Jim home from work for a couple of days, a bit of shopping, gardening and stitching. We have to go to Sainsburys at a shopping center called Merry Hill - or, more appropriately especially towards Christmas, Merry Hell! I am not keen on that sort of shopping, but it has to be done, I suppose! I am going to sent an order off to Sew and So though - threads fabric and a couple of little kits. They are such nice people at Sew and So - a pleasure to buy from them.

Today is dull, wet and humid - a good day to stitch, and I'm hoping to this afternoon. I'm stitching some little ornaments as a surprise for a special friend, so I can't say more than that at the moment.

Have a good day, one and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment