Monday 2 February 2009

Well, the snow has arrived! What a lovely day to stay inside and stitch!! Husband works on the motorway - he supervises now, after many, many years of driving gritters. So, with all this white stuff, he has to work nights this week. At this rate though, he might not be able to get to work later!! It's snowing heavily and the roads are a nightmare......
After another non-stitching weekend, I am fired up and ready to stitch today! I 'found' and owl design last week, put away in the cupboard, and thought I might continue with that - until I found a HUGE mistake, and decided that it was destined for the bin. I will start again when I have found the right shade of twilight blue fabric - I have some somewhere! The design is 'Oh Little Town' by Pollyanna Pickering.
There is also a sampler I would like to make a start on - 'No Bees No Honey' by Birds Of A Feather, stitched on 32 count Barn Owl linen with Gentle Art Sampler Threads. It is all ready to start and I am sorely tempted to start it right now!
Well, it is time for a cup of tea and to gaze out of the window at the snow - I am so glad I don't have to go out in it today!!
Keep warm and happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment